Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tasty Korean BBQ. Mililani Town Center.


Since rejoining the meat-eaters club just three days ago, I could not wait to partake in 갈비 (Gal-bi), marinated beef short ribs. So, I went to Tasty Korean BBQ in the Mililani Town Center to feed my hunger.


I thought the price was a bit steep for a regular plate of Gal-bi and chicken. The plate comes with 4 side dishes of my choosing, 2 large scoops of white rice, and to my surprise a fried 만두 (Man-du).  For my 반찬 (Ban-chan), I chose the cucumber 김치(Gim-chi), shoyu potatoes, bean sprouts, and long rice noodles. I also bought a large drink. In the end, the meal cost me $12.15. I know, pretty pricey. But there was so much food I was able to save half of it for dinner. So spending $12 for an entire day for food is not so bad.

The Gal-bi smelled great, but it tasted greater. The chicken on the other hand, although it did smell just as great, was a little overdone. The outside of the chicken was tough and dry. Lame. The side dishes and the surprise Man-du were all delicious. I wish I had more.

Grade: B-
Check out the food at Tasty Korean BBQ @ the Mililani Town Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment